Here's what I've been up to lately:
- Junior League's Blue Note Ball - fabulous time and my dress was a hit!
- My parents visited - great time at Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival!
- Practice, practice - practice makes perfect in many dress rehearsals for Easter show.
- Junior League - leading my provisionals in their class project ~ a prom dress drive/red carpet event for girls in one of our former programs.
- Getting ready for two upcoming weddings of fabulous friends.
And tonight is opening night! I'm dancing in an original production at my church called ONE. The directors wrote the entire thing, including the music. It's about the final days of Jesus' life leading up to the resurrection. I am blessed to be part of such a talented cast and crew. Can't wait to perform tonight and the next several nights. Wish me luck!