"So just live, make mistakes, and have wonderful times, but never ever second guess who you are, where you've been, and most importantly, where it is that you are going." — Sex and the City
I apologize for not posting the last few weeks. Things have been très, très busy getting back into the swing of things after the holidays. I am finally catching up and looking forward to posting regularly again!
A quick recap:
- I spent two glorious weeks home with my family in ATL over Christmas
- Saw several movies, relaxed, shopped, went to fabulous restaurants, read four books
- The bf and his brother/sister-in-law met me in ATL for NYE
- We saw Cirque du Soleil and had dinner at Craft
- Upon returning home to Orlando, the bf and I went to Miami for the Orange Bowl
- Stanford vs. Virginia Tech. Bf is a Stanford alum and his Cardinal won!! Such fun.
January so far:
- Work deadlines/obligations
- Dance practices have begun for our spring show called "ONE"
- Junior League: we are getting a new provisional class on Saturday (retreat day) and we have been preparing/scheduling/organizing like whoa
- And of course a little fun mixed in
It seems that 2011 caught me by surprise!
I feel I am ready to take it on now.
With my best foot (or sparkle ballet flat) foward, here I GO!
Cheers to all.