Here's what I've been up to:
1. Dance rehearsals. Our Christmas performances are only a few weeks away. We are logging tons of practice hours a week to prepare. Yesterday I was there from 1:30 to 7:45!! So excited my parents, sister and grandmother will be flying in to see it!
2. Junior League. I am the assistant chair for provisionals and we are beginning to wrap up the fall provisional period, so lots to do and lots to accomplish/attend.
3. Work. Deadline for the magazine this week-very busy completing it by myself (long story). Will be so happy when I get it to the production stage and its out of my hands.
4. I live in a cute little town that I love, but the commute is starting to get to me. Too much driving lately.
5. Attended a wedding this weekend. It was a picnic theme, very cute. We all got our own picnic basket and there was an old-fashione ice cream man/station set up. Fun times.
6. Absolutely cannot wait to fly home for Thanksgiving one week from today!! It will be a much-needed week off and we will be traveling to a festive spot to celebrate the holiday.
7. Last but not least, a very Happy Birthday to my dad today!
That's it for now. Happy Monday to all!