Lately, I've been so busy I just have to twirl right through! So sorry for the long absence from posting, but I do believe this is the busiest summer of my life. However, I love being busy so it's alright with me :)
A little bit of what I've been up to:
- Work: Summer is our busiest time.
- Dance: National Dance Day is July 31 and the Dance Troupe and I are hard at work preparing a lyrical and also a hip hop number to perform. Can't wait!
- Junior League: Lots of meetings and planning sessions to make way for the new provisional class we'll soon be taking under our wings.
- Party planning: For a shower the bf and I are throwing.
- Traveling: I've been zipping around here and there for weddings, and engagement parties. (Had a wonderful time when my mom visited me, btw!) Next up is a relaxing annual beach vacation with my family later this week. Can't wait.
Dancing through life and enjoying every moment!
Well . . . at least taking it one day at a time :)
Will pop back in when I can.
Have a GREAT week friends!