A huge thank you to Trish at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover for giving me the Sunshine Award!
I feel like many have received this award already, but if you haven't then I pass it on to you.
I'm changing up the rules a bit and will list five things that bring sunshine to my life.
1. A sincere and heart-felt compliment. Makes me smile from ear to ear!
2. The bf! He currently is away for work during the week for a project he's working on and comes back on the weekends and when I finally get that hug after a long week, it is pure sunshine.
3. Volunteering - At the Boys and Girls Club this week, a little girl was just hugging on me non-stop and it made me smile to know that I could bring a little sunshine to her day as well.
4. Curling up to a good book or movie at the end of a long day and feeling an overwhelming sense of peace and relaxation. Me time can be a great thing.
5. Friends and family. Kind words, laughter, sweet blog comments, a listening ear, a good strong hug, fun adventures, never-ending love, etc. That's the best kind of sunshine.
Thank you Trish for sending sunshine my way!