Beth Dunn at Social Climbers has tagged me for some summer fun. Thank you! Beth has a fun blog and also is the author of Social Climbers. Her book is on my must-read list for summer!
The top five things I love about summer:
1. Popsicles, watermelon, cookouts and pool time.
2. Going to the beach! My family and I always go to Sandestin and I just love it there. White sand, clear turquoise water, and the village of Baytowne Wharf is just too cute.
3. Going boating or playing golf with my boyfriend on sunny Sunday afternoons.
4. Living in sundresses, flip flops, and cute bathing suits and coverups.
5. All the fabulous movies that come out during summertime. I can't wait to catch some good flicks!
*I tag anyone who wants to play along.
A big thank you goes out to BLC at The Company She Keeps for the Lovely Award! Her blog is a treat to read — so cute and fun, and I love all the bright happy colors. Stop by and say hi!
Also, thank you to all the bloggers who have recently passed on awards to me. I have missed a few lately, but just know they are still very much appreciated. Hugs to all of you!